RC-5 Rugged Case Kit for VSA
Fully assembled rugged case for a Datastick VSA Vibration Spectrum Analyzer module with handheld computer. The Datastick® RC-5 Rugged Case can be used in two different configurations with the VSA Vibration Spectrum Analyzer. The first configuration is fully charged, without using the EXB-4800 External Battery. The second configuration is with the External Battery inside the case, recharging the VSA and handheld computer while you take measurements.
- VSA module, handheld computer, and cable insert securely in case
- Handheld computer is easy to use through recessed, clear plastic screen
- Pass-through BNC connector and interior cable for sensor connection
- Dust- and water-resistant to IP-64 specifications
- Right-Angle Adapter Cable for the Datastick EXB-4800 External Battery
- No assembly required
Replaces RC-1, RC-2, RC-3 and RC-4 Rugged Cases.
SAFETY WARNING: Do not use the neck lanyard when taking measurements unless you use a breakaway sensor cable.